Thursday, May 14, 2009

im overjoyed! school is OUT! though some jerk stole my math book and now i have to pay 60 bucks for it! but im also sad. i had to hug all my friends and seeing us all smile, on the bus and in class, brought tears to my eyes. i am hardcore, but im a sap when it comes to saying bye. i have great plans for the summer! i get to go on the church youth trip. im suppose to be in the class yet but who cares, i bet its going to be fun and i hope ill get something out off it. i tell you more of the plans in my 'twin wolf' blog b/c it involves the cousins. anyway, i did have two things happen on my b-day.
1.jason made me stand in front of the whole youth and they sang happy birthday. but...we did get donuts so im happy.
2.my nanny bought me a elertranic bible. AND the card had the chicken dance.[i will also write more about this in 'twin wolfs'.]

please comment, no one ever joins my blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment