Tuesday, May 19, 2009

well, i already miss meghan my BFF. i also miss nick her brother, Brian[ a little], Carl, Miranda, and many more of my friends. nick and meghan are like my brother and sister and i think i might die before summers over!

in other news someone found my math book and i dont have to pay 60 bucks for it. im also excited about my awesome birthday party this weekend, see 'twin wolf' blog for details. amber turned it in, how nice. this summer we plan to go to the camping grounds three times, twice with the cousins, youth camp, and my dads boss offered to let us stay in his beach house. im happy, my world did turn around and very rapidly to. i guess i just needed some time.

i feel so free without school. i as so stressed last week and now im care free. why cant it be like this all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment